Winners of 7 WMA Web Awards including "Best in Category" for Hotel and Lodging
We can’t deny that 2020 has been a tough year for all in hospitality, so a glimmer of good news is always appreciated. Up Hotel Agency were delighted to receive confirmation today that our team has won multiple awards for a selection of hotel websites that we designed and created. In fact, our team has won 7 esteemed awards for websites created in the “Hotel and Lodging” category at the globally renowned Web Award competition run by the Web Marketing Association.
In addition to winning multiple awards, one of our websites even topped the bill by winning the “Best in Category” website for “Hotel and Lodging”. The winning website Maison Panthère was judged by an independent body of experts to be the number one hospitality-focused website entered into the competition.
In 2020, we were delighted to receive the following Web Awards:
- Maison Panthere (Best in Category) – visit site
- ‘A nice, clean website with an effective messaging to a targeted audience, I love the simplicity of the navigation and the image gallery, it’s on point and effective to their clientele. Well done!
- Ibiza Rocks (Outstanding Website) – visit site
- “Love the website, very engaging, and informative. Great use of media and layout interactions. Visual CTA, great transitions.”
- The Craftsmen (Outstanding Website) – visit site
- “This is an exceptional hospitality site largely b/c of its own story that melds so well into the surrounding antiquity and beauty. The fly-in reservation tab is so tasteful as are the fonts used on the site and the amount of white space complimented by the various room setting photos make it more like a travel journal and not an ecom site.”
- Stay Koook (Outstanding Website) – visit site
- “Beautiful site — very stylish. It does a great job of highlighting the beauty of the properties and the cities they are in.”
- The Dome Apartments (Outstanding Website) – visit site
- “The website is really clean, beautiful and engaging. Perfect example of clean, beautiful and simple complementary images. Nice work”
- Club Quarters (Standard of Excellence) – visit site
- “Pleasing, easy experience”
- The Lensbury (Standard of Excellence) – visit site
- “Nice color palette and use of type. Restrained and elegant.”
If you are interested in learning more about our award-winning design process, we’ll soon be adding some case studies to our new website which is launching very soon. Yes, you read that correctly, we’ve been working on a shiny new website in the background, so watch this space! Maybe we can win ourself an award for our own website next year.
It’s always great to have accolades and a virtual pat on the back from a range of industry experts along the way. However, our real satisfaction is the pleasure it gives our team to produce a website for clients that they can be proud to share and even more importantly, produces amazing results for their businesses.
Do you have a project that could be a good fit for our creative team? Do you need to revamp your hospitality or hotel website? Feel free to contact our team for a no-obligation chat.
More on the Web Awards
The Web Marketing Association runs WebAward Competition each year. Interestingly, the WebAward competition is the longest-running annual website awards that is dedicated to naming the best websites in 96 different industries.
More information on the global Web Awards competition can be found here: http://www.webaward.org/